I completely forgot there’s a WI meeting tonight! I’ve been so busy catching up on my bujo pages I have no mind for anything else! Vivian showed up to pick me up as usual and I was like huh? What are you doing here? I felt quite bad about that!
Stephen Fry made me yawn, lol. I was listening to Harry Potter book 3 and he was voicing Harry in a yawny voice about to go to sleep and that made me actually yawn, haha.
* * * * *
Tonight, Piers called me geeky for drawing loads of lines and boxes in my bujo for planners and trackers. Then later he called me weird for doing yoga poses that he doesn’t recognise as popular yoga poses. As if he knows anything about yoga!
What a crazy day! I was doing C25K in the garden and all these things happened!
- A small tree had fallen over so I interrupted my session a bit to photograph it.
- Then I tried to photograph our big red tree cos it’s so pretty.
- 10 minutes in, it started to rain so I tried to continue my run indoors, which was quite hard.
- Few minutes later, the rain stopped and I had to put on my shoes again to go outside.
- There was a big rainbow in the sky so I spent some time photographing it!
- When I was ready to focus on my C25K fully, a fly flew into my eye! I had to run indoors to wash it out but I don’t know if I succeeded.
- After all that, I felt I had to do my session all over again. What should have taken 30 mins in the end took over an hour!
If you like my daily posts, consider following me on Instagram and Facebook. Thank you for reading!