Here’s a quick peek at the happenings of the Nuffnang Pajama Party on March 15, held at Borneo Baruk Club in KL.
I don’t think there’s any blogger as hardworking as me today, waking up at 7 am on a holiday to blog!
Ok, here are some of the highlights of the party, in no particular order.
- Pajamas galore! Sexy, cute, innovative, elegant, stylish, weird, crazy, boring, ugly, questionable! All kinds of pajamas to be seen! Here’s mine:
- Party games and prizes! The Nuffnang staff came up with really crazy and fun games that had people scrambling around the club all night, creating all sorts of chaos and madness.
- Special appearances by celebrity bloggers Xiaxue and Kenny Sia!
- Dawn Yang kisses a lucky blogger! (Don’t you want to find out who? Heheh.)
- A sexy quad of a nurse, a French maid, a Japanese schoolgirl and a policewoman hosting us all night!
- A showcase of birthday videos made by prominent Nuffnang bloggers!
- The Chipster man (who won a Wii for quirkiest post)!
- Nuffnang founders Ming and Timothy got sabo’ed!
- Malaysian Dreamgirls!
- Free flow of Chipsters and Twisties (and drinks)! There was this nice lady that went around the club all nght offering us packets of Chipsters and Twisties nonstop! Cool, huh?
There’s more, but 10’s the magic number so I’m gonna stop here.
That took longer than I expected. I’m not used to working on a laptop and editing photos on lousy Microsoft Office Picture Manager. (But I suppose I have to be thankful that I even have that to use.)
Actually, I wasn’t even planning to blog today (since my time in KL is short and I want to get in as much shopping and eating as I can).
But I went to bed at 1:30 am and woke up at 5:30 am and then couldn’t sleep anymore! Even though the hotel bed and pillows are so so so soft and fluffy and comfy that you would want to die in your sleep in them if you were forced to die in your sleep!
I tried to go back to sleep but it just wasn’t working, so, after lying awake for 1.5 hours, I finally got up at 7 am. I decided to write this preliminary party report since I had nothing better to do while waiting for the Goonfather to wake up.
I had to disturb his sleep earlier because he didn’t log off the laptop properly last night, so when I powered it up, the laptop wouldn’t recognise my fingerprint and insisted that the computer was going to stay locked until I swiped the correct finger.
So I unplugged all the cables and took the laptop to the bed and tried to steal the sleeping Goonfather’s index finger to swipe. Hahahahaha. It was damn hilarious lah!
But it kept failing because I think maybe the angle was wrong. Then the Goonfather woke up and the WTF look on his face was just priceless.
He was, like, why the f*** is my laptop here???
I said, “The laptop is locked and I need your fingerprint lah!”
Then he mumbled something incoherent and proceeded to groggily click a few buttons. Then, suddenly, the screen went back to the main menu where I could now swipe my finger legitimately to log in.
So I didn’t need his stupid finger after all. Wah lau waste my time and effort to plug and unplug cables and lug the laptop to and fro! Not that the laptop is very heavy and the hotel room is very big, but I just want to complain, can?
I feel like a noob. Ok, fine, I’m a noob! This is only the second time I’ve used a laptop at length, the first time being yesterday when I wrote yesterday’s blog. I miss my PC at home! But I must admit that having a laptop is pretty handy.
Ok, more Nuffnang party reports when I get home!
But you’ll probably be flooded with party posts by the 200-300 other bloggers that attended the party, by then.