There are a few strategies adopted by lazy bloggers who want to update daily but don’t want to go through the trouble of actually writing anything that requires them to activate more than two brain cells.
- Google for the hot topic of the day, then post a link to it and write a few simple lines about it. “I think that woman is such a slut!! Don’t you think so???!!!”
- Post lots of pictures and type one-line captions. “Me and my dog.” “Me and my dog again.”
- Do an Internet quiz and post the results. “Congratulations! You are Harry Potter’s broomstick! Thank you for doing the ‘Which Harry Potter Character Are You?’ quiz.”
- Post a YouTube video. “Watch this video! It made me laugh and cry and do somersaults!!”
- Post song lyrics and an imeem link. “I love this song!”
I’m sure there are more strategies. You can fill in the rest for yourself.
And you know what? The reason I brought this up was because I was going to be a “lazy blogger” today. Not because I’m actually lazy but because I don’t have much time today and I was thinking of just posting a bunch of old photos, caption them, and leave it at that.
But it turns out I’ve gone and made a whole, original post about it, which makes this not quite a lazy blog anymore.
I’m sorry. I’ll try harder next time.
In the meantime, here are some random old photos.
(The Goonfather surprised me with a suite at Maya Hotel for our last KL trip.)
(The bathroom is as big as the bedroom and is see-through!)
(View from the bathtub.)
(Part of the study/lounge area.)
(A picture of me.)
(A picture of Brandy the Yorkie. The Goonfather’s niece’s dog.)
(A decapitated monkey.)
(Someone’s a dutiful husband.)
(Someone’s a sleepyhead.)
(Someone’s a camwhore.)
(Hahaha. Men in black go shopping.)
(I found Makkuro’s twin and parked beside him (or her. watever).)
Ok, I think that’s enough. I actually do really need to rush off. I hope you have been entertained by my randomness today.