Home Media About Contact
Feb 07

Filming for Hole in the Wall is over and I’m caught in the grip of post-production blues.

I am relieved that I can finally take a break after seven extremely exhausting days of filming, but I also feel lost, not being able to step back into the world I have been living in for the past week.

I feel like a wandering ghost trapped in a strange plane of existence, not knowing where to go and not really belonging anywhere.

This feeling will pass, of course. Especially since I only have one day in which to rest and feel melancholic being going back to day job reality tomorrow.

In the meantime, I have re-activated my EQ2 account. =D

I will start posting up production photos over the next few weeks once I receive them from my co-star Edric Hsu.

I found out over the course of filming that Edric was trained in photography and he takes really great photos. I think he took like 2,000 pictures over the week and I mean literally.

He has also very generously agreed to give us all a copy of all the pictures, so I left my camera sitting in my bag all week and just let him take all the pictures. Heheh.

Well, watch this space, then. I won’t be blogging every day since I still have about another month left in my day job and there’s also EQ2, but I’ll try to post something up once every few days.

It’s been an awesome shoot and I can’t wait to talk about it!

Love, Sheylara

Categories: Acting

8 Responses to “Hole Series: Post-production blues”

1. Fish says:

can’t wait to hear all about it! :)

2. Edric Hsu says:

And I can’t wait to see it!!! :P

It’s been really fun working with you, Qiaoyun! BTW, it is my pleasure to help take all those photos during the production. It’s my way of keeping and sharing some of the fond memories and moments of our shoot, for us to relive and enjoy in future. :)

Hope we’ll get to work together again soon! Cheers!!!

3. Qiaoyun says:

Fish: Thanks! Nice of you to drop by. :)

Edric: Thanks again for the photos! I’m impressed the folders are so well organised! That makes sifting through them so much easier! :) Hehe. Hope to work with you again soon!

4. Mother says:

Time to have a RGG gathering!

5. Qiaoyun says:

Huh? Why now, of all times? :P

6. Mother says:

Aren’t we supposed to meet up with some peeps around this period? :P

7. [...] was a sad time for me. The end of last days of shoots always is. I’ve gone on about post-production blues enough times, so you know what I’m talking [...]

8. [...] I know what I’m feeling is temporary and I’ll get over it as I find new challenges and goals for myself. I get this all the time, with post-production blues. [...]